“Serving Communities in their time of needs through Emergency Disaster Services, Development Projects and Volunteer Programs leaving no one behind”.
Our Vision can brings a Huge Smile- “Hands for all from High Himalaya to Plain of Terai”.
“Responding Disaster through Pre – During – Post Services to minimize Human casualty and losses.”
“Work for Humanity, Inclusion & Development”.
“Respond within 24 hours of disaster through ‘District Disaster Response Team’ by rescue and relief”.
- Emergency Disaster Services through 3R (Rescue, Relief & Response)
- Development Projects through 3I (Innovation, Impact & Incessant)
- Volunteer Program through 3L (Learning, Localization & Leadership)
- Volunteer Service
Volunteer Corps Nepal is a purely volunteer-based organization working in Humanitarian, Development and Volunteer sector. And, aims to focus and intervene with our impact groups on following areas:
- Relief, Awareness, and Empowerment
- Infrastructure and logistic support
- Research and Development
- Knowledge sharing and technical assistance