Our Vision can bring a Huge Smile- “Hands for all from High Himalaya to Plain of Terai”.
“Serving Communities in their time of needs through Emergency Disaster Services, Development Projects and Volunteer Programs leaving no one behind”.
“Promoting Volunteerism for emergencies in Pre – During – Post phases to minimize Human casualty and losses.”
“Work for Humanity, Inclusion & Development”.
“Respond within 24 hours of disaster through ‘District Disaster Response Team’ in Search, Rescue and Relief”. Act-First is our Strategy.
- Emergency Disaster Services (Rescue, Relief & Response)
- Development Projects (Innovation, Impact & Incessant)
- Volunteer Program (Learning, Localization & Leadership)
- Volunteer Service
Volunteer Corps Nepal is a purely volunteer-based organization working in Humanitarian, Development and Volunteer sector. And, aims to focus and intervene with our impact groups on following areas:
- Relief, Awareness, and Empowerment
- Infrastructure and logistic support
- Research and Development
- Knowledge sharing and technical assistance